This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

5/27/10



"God bless the broken road that lead me straight to you." This photo represents the song Bless the Broken Road by Rascall Flatts. I think this picture represents it well because it shows that no matter torn the "road" is, or the path of life is, you will always find the right person for you in the end.
Jenna took this photograph.

2 comments:

  1. I love that song! This picture really does explain the song. I like how the road looks broken and how it keeps on going. The tree puts and extra point to your photo. SLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture I enjoy th depth in it and the fog has a cool effect but i feel like the fog is a little to heavy and should be lightened up a little bit. JebSPHS

    ReplyDelete