This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

5/26/10


For our portrait assignment I took a picture of my cute grandpa. I had him make a funny face so it would be more unique and more interesting to look at. I think I did a really good job with this photo, I absolutely love it. I wanted to make his wrinkles stand out so I found a tutorialto help me. I created a gitty effect by playing with the curves and messing around with the adjustments. I love how this turned out, this is exactly what I wanted. I like how theres a big amount of contrast and how his eyes standout and match his shirt. Overall, I think this picture turned out really good and I love it. :)
Brianna took this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment