This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

9/22/10

The focal point is the girl looking up at the sun. I see the hope in this picture where the girl is looking up at the bright sun. Although parts of this picture are very dark, I think the mood is shown well in the shining sun and rays coming down.
Using photoshop I placed the girl in the corner, and I changed alot of the colors in this montage. I mostly used contrasting and color replacement which is what gave the sun so much light compared to the tree and leaves. I added a texture in the back and changed the hue of the composition to a green/yellow.

Nicole did this image to represent hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment