This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

9/23/10

Kayla took this photograph...
 
This photograph shows confidence
The focal point is the girl towards the left. I followed the rule of thirds, she is not right in the center. The impact is her expressing her confidence, by her being happy in the sun. The sun is shinning bright emphasizing the mood.
I could have made the background be more interesting. I also could have tried to incorporate her into another picture, making more layers.
I played around with the curves, changing the RBG and contrast. I also got a picture from online and used it as a texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment