This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12/15/10

Alexa took this photograph.
This picture is supposed to represent attractiveness. I think hands are very beautiful in the way they are built, and their range of motion. The focal point in this picture is obviously the multi-colored hand. It shows beauty in the fact that it’s messy, yet still graceful and innocent looking. I chose a mixture of dark, bright, and lighter colors in order to balance out the colors in the hand. I believe that the black background gives the colors on the hand a chance to “pop” and give the picture a more dramatic feel to it.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the different contrasts in this photo. I feel that all the colors are pulling me in different directions with it. What would be really neat is if you did a composite photo with the hand in different positions and different colors on the hand.

    Kayla H-HHS

    ReplyDelete