This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Monday, December 13, 2010

12/8/10

Alexa took this photograph.
Being two faced is something very unattractive in our daily perspective. This picture is a montage. I used a texture image to give it the folded paper look. This picture was originally in black and white, but by adding the texture layer it gave the picture more of a sepia tone to it. The way I did this was completely untimed. I was playing around with the flash and a picture of a model from my magizine, and it coincidentally lined up perfectly, and was the best picture out of all of the other ones. I didn’t plan for the model to look like me, I was just going for the fake look. I did alot of darkening on her eye because mine was so dark compared to hers. If it weren’t for the teeth not matching up, it could easily be mistaken for a picture just of myself!

1 comment:

  1. im beginning to like your work more and more. this is a really good piece. the photo does fit the mag really well.
    BhimaniSPHS1

    ReplyDelete