This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Monday, December 20, 2010

12/17/10

Christina took this photograph.
I cropped this photo at the bottom of it, so that the road wouldnt be directly in the middle, and I also cropped it on the right side so that there wouldnt be so many trees on one side. I tried to balance it out more. I used black and white because I thought it would really bring out the snow and more of the shadows. I also curved the photo so that the snow on the trees wouldn’t blend in with the trees surrounding them. The picture is pretty busy, but that also gets your eye to look more at the road which is what I intended. That is also what the focal point is.

No comments:

Post a Comment