This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10/12/10

Steph took this photograph.
In this photo the light is coming from straight over head because the photo was taken at 12:00 in the afternoon. I used the enhancer to pump up the lighting just a bit so that it was more obvious where the light was coming from in the photo. I like how bright all of the colors are and you can tell that it is taken in the fall because there are so many yellows and oranges. The leaves in front of the road are probably my favorite part because they work with the road to create depth and realism in the photo. This is my favorite of the four photos that I took because it is so lively and bright and the movement of everything works so well together.


No comments:

Post a Comment