This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/15/10

Caitlin took this photograph.
I took this picture at the Botanical Gardens in Milwaukee. I decided to take this picture because nature has pretty much taken over the sides of the bridge. I really like how the light is shining through the trees and how there is a shadow from a tree on the bridge. I changed the levels which made the picture darker and help it to show a lot of the shadows that should of been in the picture. I also clone stamped some distracting things out. I also put a pin light layer on which made it look lighter without taking the shadows away.

No comments:

Post a Comment