This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Monday, October 4, 2010

10/4/10

Caitlin took this photograph.
Attractive: I decided to take because I wanted to capture the milkweed pod when it was blooming instead of when it was the ugly looking pod. It wasn’t a really hard picture to edit because the background was already out of focus. The only other two things I did to this photo was color balance and adjusted the white balance to make the picture warmer. For the color balance I think it made the picture darker because it was pretty bright when I took the picture so it help with that, and then the white balance made the puffs more warmer. I think overall this is my favorite picture from this project. It turned out really well!


No comments:

Post a Comment