This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

1/10/11

Cold Portrait - This portrait is of my sister Kendra outside in the snow. I used cold in a way of being uncomfortable and chilled. I wanted to capture the snow on her dark jacket because snow is cold. It also gave it a neat effect that tied the whole photo together as one. Her dark makeup also makes her eyes pop. I had the camera setting turned to portrait and had the flash off because there was plenty of natural light. In photo shop I added a warming filter, sharpened it, and uped the contrast to give it a more defined color change. Alli took this photo.

1 comment:

  1. I really ove this picture!! Everything about it is great. I like how her make up makes her eyes pop. I makes them look really big and pretty! I also like how it's in black and white, it fits the cold feeling of this picture.

    ReplyDelete