This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

1/12/11

Alexa took this photograph.


Somewhat cliche.

This photo shows more sadness. I’m so sick of Wisconsin winter, I hate snow. Hopefully I got the point across that my facial expression is sorrowful and sad for winter. I hate being cold, overall winter all together. There really is no sign of ‘warmth’ in this picture, so hopefully I got my point across.

1 comment:

  1. i miss the winter cold. being in the south does that to you so this picture really got my attention. the clarity is really good and the blue eyes help the picture, not only cause they are pretty. the inside of the lip shows a little warmth though seeing that its pink but the outside of the lip looks great. i like it :)

    BhimaniSPHS1

    ReplyDelete