This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

1/7/11

Jules took this photograph.
This is the second of two slow shutter speed photos that I took. I used the slow shudder speed mode on my camera, and again put it on a shelf and put a timer on it, then used a toy star wars light-saber to make a random shape. I took this photo because we were instructed to take two slow shutter speed photos, and I had tried it before and it didn’t work so I felt I needed to redeem myself, so I tried again with a better understanding of my camera. The composition for this photo was light so I made sure the only thing in the photo was the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment