This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Monday, February 21, 2011

2/17/11

Yali took this photograph.
I took two pictures using landscape mode.One picture is a train station and the other one is electricity stands on the side of the street. I cropped all the extra part of the picture out so that only the electricity stands are present. I combined these two pictures and I liquified them to show more motion. I also added motion blurr to show speed motion. On the train picture,I added some neon glow to make it brighter. I used multiply to make them into one layer. This montage shows impatient. As you can tell,the train has motion and everything contains motion. Because of the fast speed, it means that the environment cannot be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment