This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4/11/10

This photo was created by Emily.
This is my environmental portrait of my friend Hannah. I put her outside because she loves being outside with others and loves her dog. I crop the picture a little and burned the garage because it was to bright. I really love how this picture turned out.

1 comment:

  1. I think this picture is really cute. I love how the little girl has her puppy in the photo, whom she looks like she loves very much. The other thing that is cute about the photo is that the little girl is smiling, I wonder if she's smiling because her dog makes her really happy.

    ReplyDelete