This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Monday, March 15, 2010

3/15/10

For this portrait, I used an ISO of 200 and a cloudy white balance. In photoshop I blurred the background slightly and made the rock and the subject clear. Rembrandt lighting was used on his face. In iphoto, I boosted the color a little. I also copied sticks and trees from the background as a border for my photo.

Photo by Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I think this picture is really cool. The part I love the most is the border around the photo. The grass that the border contains makes the picture look even more natural and organic then it was before. I also really like the shadows that appeared on his face.

    ReplyDelete