This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Monday, March 8, 2010

3/6/10

Morgan is today's artist.
For this photo, I took a photo of my sister in a tree. I used the sun as my light source and made sure to set my camera so it wouldn't wash her face out. The light pattern on her face is half face.All I did in photoshop was enhance her eyes so they popped more. I think this photo turned out really well.

1 comment:

  1. The lighting of this photo instantly attracted me; the light on her face is bright enough to see her eyes, but on her left side, contrasting with the background. I like that the focus is on the model, and that she is 'crisp', as the background is subtle. Also, I like that she is not in direct center, as the trees in the background help fill up the top and right have of the image.

    ReplyDelete