This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

3/4/10

When I took this picture I look it from the opposite side of the road so the first thing I did to the picture was crop out the road itself because it made the picture look so dull. the next thing I did was increase the hue/ saturation of the sunset and the refelctions of it in the water.

I also added the texture tool to the pictuer which I think help brings out the scenery. The two colors that I focused on in this picture are orange and blue which help to set more of a relaxing tone. Orange is known to promote happiness and blue is relaxing. I think the mixture of the two together really is what makes the sunset complete in itself.


Thanks Kelsey!

No comments:

Post a Comment