This blog has been created so that students at OHS can have a place to share their photos on a regular basis. We welcome any constructive critism, as well as positive feedback.

Friday, May 7, 2010

5/7/10

This is my drip photo. I used a photo filter on this (colorcross) on a program on my computer. I got the orange in there by using marker ink in the bag of water, and the raindbow in the dip of the water was caught from the light. Overall I like the effect I achiecved with this photo, and I'm happy with how it turned out.
Nathan took this photograph.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this photo. I've always found dripping water and ripples really interesting to look at and this is a great one. You worked with the rule of thirds pretty well and did a good job with making the focal point off center. The colors in this picture are very peaceful and soft and it makes this picture look even more beautiful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really good photo. Taking pictures like this is difficult because you have to take it at the right time, you did a really good job at catching it at the perfect time! I also like how its all offset to the left a little bit. It just adds to everything and makes it look real nice. Good job.

    ReplyDelete